Wednesday, August 31, 2022

A Little Bit About Guns

 Folks, I know diddly squat about guns except that they have a trigger, use bullets and they're used to shoot things, legal and illegal.

There was an incident that occurred in Chicago this past weekend that isn't all that unusual. Over the period from Friday evening to Sunday thirty-eight people were shot and 8 died. It's not that big of a story because it's going to happen next week and the week after and every week into the future.

Hearken back to Highland Park, Illinois on during a July 4th parade. A kid named Bobby Crimo shot and killed 6 citizens of that more than affluent town. I don't know how many folks were shot and killed in that town prior or since by 'Bobby' shown here but I sort of doubt there have been that many. A reporter from the Chicago Sun-Times wrote a story about Highland Park and how guns have become the demise of America. My suggestion is said reporter might want to concentrate on his own city but that's just me being me.



No comments: