Wednesday, August 31, 2022

R.I.P. Charlbi Dean


If you're like me you've probably  never heard of this 32 year old now deceased movie actress. She was an Australian and died of unknown causes. I have to admit due to my now 76 year old sedentary nature I spend a great amount of time on the computer reading stories of all stripes and varieties. Because of this I have noticed an uptick of young people, those under 50 passing away. It doesn't seem right to me. Maybe, as they were just out of the womb, they were fed breast milk that had some unknown virus that didn't kick in for a few decades. Who knows because I certainly don't.

Oh, in another couple of stories I've been reading about funeral home embalmers stating that it's taking longer to practice their trade because the deceased bodies have so many blood clots in their once vibrant and thriving bodies. 

I'm sure there is no correlation. P.S. I'm also a troublemaker.

No comments: