Wednesday, August 24, 2022

A Gift For Mr. & Mrs. America

 Joe Biden's government has a gift for you. It's called the Middle Finger.


Joe is going to sign into law a bill allowing for debt forgiveness of $10,000 for college students. You know who I mean, right. These kids are mostly from upper crust families who are majoring in subjects like, 'Women's Menstrual Cycles in Bangladesh'. 

And lucky Middle Class: you get to foot the bill or kiddies you will never meet or even receive a birthday card from on your day. The cost to the American people? Can you say $300 billion dollars? It's sickening.

Stupid me. I borrowed money from the government to go to college in 1965. Stupider me. I paid it back. 

Pity the folks who never went to college, are or have raised a family and are being forced to pay for someone else's choices.



No comments: