Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Are People Really This Stupid

 The word gullible comes to mind when there's a natural disaster. By this I mean people will believe whatever they're told by the government whether it's true or not. But, you know this because we've lived through the millions of lies about Covid.

There was a thug in the Clinton administration who best illustrated calamities. His name was Rahm Emmanuel and he later became the mayor of Chicago. He stated, "Never let a crisis go to waste." There's a crisis taking place in Florida with the hurricane now battering its western coast. A senator from Minnesota, Amy Klobuchar, illustrates the 'crisis' aspect brought forth my Emmanuel. She said that this hurricane illustrates the need for climate control. "Dear God, why is it our politicians are such dufuses or is it dufii?" If one looks at the history of our country and massive wind storms I sort of doubt they originated in the past thirty years when this climate nonsense began. You know this as well as I but politicians continue on with their blabbering regardless of how ridiculous it makes them appear.

Going along with this political speak to control the people I'm always reminded of what my brilliant but now deceased buddy told me. His name is Dr. Russ Bowermaster. He was an All-American football player with the Ohio State Buckeye football team on their national champion ball club of 1958. He was a friend of the rich and famous and also the infamous. One day he stated, "MJ, the first thought politicians have when they get out of bed in the morning and before their feet hit the floor is what can I do or say today to get re-elected."

Whenever I hear pols spouting off I'm always reminded of the words of Doc Bowermaster.

No comments: