Sunday, September 25, 2022

That's Some Set Of (Fake) Hooters

 There was a story out of Canada recently and I was going to let it go astray then I found out the most learned man I know, a guy out of North Carolina was unfamiliar with it's ridiculousness I thought it deserved mention. 

In a high school forty some miles west of Toronto on the shores of Lake Erie that has in it's employ a modern day jackass. If you think I'm going overboard check out his/her photo.



Yessiree, this bozo teaches a shop class and the administration is okay with his/her presence in front of students. Actually, this bit of nonsense has been in the news for over a week and, finally, parents and students are finding his/her antics to be somewhat deplorable. https://rightedition.com/2022/09/16/ontario-transgender-high-school-teacher-wears-massive-set-of-fake-boobs-to-school-in-front-of-young-students/


No comments: