Wednesday, September 14, 2022

The Gestapo Would Be Proud


The lady pictured is from New Jersey and her name is Lisa Gallagher. Post January 6 she got on her Facebook page and offered support to Pres. Trump. End of story, right? Wrong.

The woman was paid a visit by three armed FBI members at her family home. They told her an unidentified person said she was at the January 6 rally. 

The woman was obviously rattled. She had never set foot in D,C, in her life.

Her words: "

LISA GALLAGHERI was terrified. I'll be honest with you, when my daughter woke me up telling me there were three armed FBI officers at my door, I thought she was joking. I immediately tried to throw [on] clothes. I called my husband, I was crying, my knees were shaking. And even though I knew I had done nothing wrong, after seeing Joe Biden’s speech the night before, I thought, ‘Oh my God, this is political.’

 I was frightened. I truly thought they can take me out of here in handcuffs. I thought I'm in my bedroom – am I not coming home? I went outside. I said gentlemen, you are scaring me.  And they proceeded to tell me they were given an anonymous tip that I was at the Capitol on January 6th…I invited them into my home to look at my phone and calendar. I have subsequently called the FBI office in Newark to document or know for sure that it really was FBI agents at my home. It was. They said it was an anonymous tip, but they won’t tell me anything else.

This all occurred one day after Biden's Ultra MAGA speech. https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-backer-fbi-showed-up-home-voiced-support-online

Ladies and Gentlemen: Our nation is being threatened by internal forces beyond what has ever been seen.

No comments: