Friday, November 18, 2022

"So God Made A Dog"

 So fortunate am I that I've made a new friend out of Colorado. He sent me a video titled, "So God Made A Dog."

If you do have in your home a dog you know how very lucky you are. If you don't own one this video might alter your thinking. The best thing for me about having such a friend is they give companionship and love that is everlasting.

Our last dog before Charlie was a rescue Dalmatian who found her way into our hearts in 1990. We had Casey for four years before she passed away from cancer. I was so devastated I made Her Majesty take her to the Vet to be put down and swore we'd never again have another. Twenty-three years later our Cairn Terrier, another rescue, came into our lives and life, again, became better than wonderful.

I hope you enjoy the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDrabmm421I

No comments: