Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Understanding Genders

 While lying in bed last night and listening to the news I broke out in laughter so loud Charlie got out of bed and went to another room. The story referred to the shooter in the recent Colorado Springs murders at a gay bar. 

You know the one, right? One of the reactions to this incident was Nancy Pelosi immediately after came out and blamed it on people like me-------MAGA folks. She wasn't the only one who did this but since she epitomizes 'drunk and stupid' I'll go with her.

Anyway, the perp now identifies as non-binary so that throws the MAGA schtick out the door. Even so, I don't know what non-binary means so I went to the tried and true source called Wikipedia and they came out with the following:

Non-binary[a] or genderqueer is an umbrella term for gender identities that are not solely male or female‍—‌identities that are outside the gender binary.[2][3] Non-binary identities fall under the transgender umbrella, since non-binary people typically identify with a gender that is different from their assigned sex,[3] though some non-binary people do not consider themselves transgender.

Know what? I still don't know what the heck they're referring to. All I do know is if the kid is indeed non-binary then maybe he murdered the victims because he tried to have a pick-up and failed miserably.

No comments: