Monday, December 26, 2022

Cute Kid And Wonderful Talent

 In my old age and especially during the cold and snow period I'll peruse the internet to wile away the time. Recently, I came across some videos from the television show, 'America's Got Talent'. In real life time I don't watch the show. Truthfully, I don't watch any reality television but if I can break down my watch time this production appeals to me.

On 'American's Got Talent' I'll watch what are described as Golden Buzzer winners. In these the panel is so enthralled with an act they'll give the performer the ultimate honor by having gold strips rain down on them.

I came across one of these acts. The performer was a then 12 year old from Oklahoma named Darci Lynne who was a combo ventriloquist/singer. I've come to understand the girl has gone on to bigger and better things in life since her original performance took place six years ago.

I know you'll enjoy what you are about to witness. https://youtu.be/rk_qLtk0m2c

If you want go to a search engine and bring up America's Got Talent Golden Buzzer Awards. You'll find many of them available as rated by the host, Simon Cowell, showing our country's youth. It gives hope when hope is needed.

Aw, what the heck. It's the Christmas season and I'll do the research for you. These children are absolutely amazing. https://youtu.be/j27d7lofxtk

No comments: