Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Oconomowoc Wisconsin Correspondent Straightens Me Out

I spoke with my Oconomowoc, Wisconsin(try saying those two words with a mouthful of marbles) correspondent this evening. It's been a long time since we have communicated but the conversation was worth a bundle of gold doubloons. The guy is a real dude and that's a good thing.

I've known him since he was in diapers. In recent times I've learned more about his values, wishes, dreams, goals and all that jazz and that's more than most people know about their fellow man.

One thing he mentioned about my blog writing is how much he enjoys personal interest stories, especially those that involve those activities we did in our youth. I concur.

Isn't it strange how we get wrapped up in what is going on around us. Lately, I've been wrapped up in the ISIS problem and have been focusing my postings on world events. How sad this is.

I'm going to do my best to relate stories from my youth in regard to my many childish indiscretions.
Lord knows I have a monopoly on stupidity and have lived to tell about it.

I bought a bumper sticker online today. My dentist told me he saw it on a car in Portland, Oregon forty years ago. It reads: "Jesus is coming and He's really pissed" It's a classic. If you see a Ford Taurus X with it on the backside you'll know it's me.

No comments: