Saturday, July 1, 2017

Opp Alabama Equals Fifty Shades Of Grey

I'm not certain how I came across this nugget of information. I think the story was in World Net Daily. Before I get to the information let me tell you about Opp, Alabama. It's a smallish, quaint community on the extreme southern border of Alabama across from the Florida Panhandle. On our way to our winter digs in Destin, Florida we(The Queen) traveled through the community of 7,000. Once, we even stopped for lunch.

I read an article this morning telling me that five, count 'em five female high school teachers were arrested in 2015 for having sexual relations with their students. That seems like a lot to me.

Whenever I do look at these exposes' the male comments will read like this; "where were these hotties when I was in high school"? My answer to them would be; "brother, they were there but they wanted nothing to do with you".

Wherefore art though, Mrs. Beazley?

No comments: