Sunday, July 2, 2017

Polish Sausage

Everyone seems to be in a hurry to scream prejudice these days. How sad it is.

As an example, a customer asks, "In what aisle can I find the Polish sausage"?

The clerk asked, "Are you Polish"?

The guy, clearly offended said, "Yes, I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage would you have asked me if I was Italian? Or, If I had asked for German bratwurst would you have asked If I was German?

Furthermore, if I had asked for Kosher hot dogs would you have asked if I was Jewish? Or, my good friend, if I had asked for a Taco would you have asked if I was a Mexican. If I had asked for whiskey would you asked if I was Irish"?

The clerk answered, "No, I probably wouldn't have".

The customer then said, " Because I asked for Polish sausage why would you think I was Polish?"

The clerk then replied, "Because you're in Home Depot.

No comments: