Saturday, September 21, 2019

Did Your Children/Grandchildren Attend The Climate Change Rallies

The loons were at it again yesterday with the faux climate change rallies allowing and encouraging our children to attend. When I was in 4th grade I would have taken the day off. Who wouldn't. Except I would have been goofing off with Jude Rolfes; probably at the Ledges State Park. I might even had gone to the movies.

I read a number of answers kids below grade six gave about their perceptions of climate change. They were hilarious. One had to do with cow gas. I wonder where she came up with that one.

Anyway, none of my ten grandchildren were let out of school to receive liberal pap. Know why?
The answer is they attend Catholic schools. Nuff said.


2 comments:

jack said...

Unfortunately my friend, some catholic schools supported the climate change rallies. thank God your grandchildren go to a good catholic school.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMbpmmKZ_Kc

mjloehrer said...

Here's the thing. If they would have let them out grandma and grandpa would have stopped paying the tuition. They should have had this rally on Saturday. Wonder how many kids would have shown up?