Sunday, May 16, 2021

To Be Vaxxed Or Not To Be Vaxxed

 Yeah, I admit it I'm not vaxxed and I won't be vaxxed. You might not believe me but you can look it up. More people in this country have died after receiving the COVID vaccines that all other vaccines in the last twenty years. Twenty-five thousand Americans have been hospitalized after receiving their shot. As I've often said I'll use the words of Yankee baseball manager, Casey Stengal. "If you don't believe me you can look it up."

Aside from this most every State has come up with a plan to get its citizens vaccinated. I call it bribery but you might refer to it another way. If the shots are so wonderful and great why is it the people have to be coerced into receiving their life saving shot of goo?

I was interested in what all the bribe States are up to aside from mine in Ohio. Were offering five people a million dollars each to get shot. Also, we're giving away five full year full ride scholarships to to youngsters who have been innoculated. But there are other places that are giving other incentives, aka bribes. to follow the science.

The Cincinnati Reds offer discounted tickets for those who received the “vax.”

The Philly Flyers offered up free tickets to a game next year if you got vaxxed before the last game of the season.

New Orleans is offering a “one shot, one pound” event. That’s right, get your free Covid shot and a free pound of steaming crayfish.

New York is offering its people a burger and fries. New Jersey will give ONE STINKING beer to all those over 21 who want to be tested upon.

Take you pick. As for me I'm outta the picture.

1 comment:

jack said...

The world is flat too. look it up.