Friday, January 21, 2022

Have You Had Your Booster Yet?

 I was on the phone with the guy who was best man in my wedding and in the course of the conversation he said, "Did you get your booster yet." I told him no and then said, "Shouldn't I get the first two shots first?"

He's a great guy and we've had a lifetime of laughs but he doesn't follow the news which is probably a good thing. I overlook the fact that he'll still ride around in his car wearing a mask and there are no other passengers. Well, I'll cut him some slack. It's been a year since his brother told me this story so maybe he's wised up since he's received his own compliment of juice that doesn't work.

I came across some info on other vaccines and wasn't surprised at the results.


You've probably never seen me write this before. 'Follow the money'. Like hell you haven't.


No comments: