Saturday, January 29, 2022

The Least Read Document In America

 If I were to ask you to name the Supreme Law of the Land would you have the correct answer? I'm will to wager a month's social security check not only would the majority of the people not know the answer they also wouldn't be able to name it's most important features.

Now, I don't mean to insult you because if I had not been an American history instructor for twenty years I would most likely be in the same barrel of ignorance.

The answer to my question, of course, is the Constitution of the United States. It was ratified in 1787 and created by the most brilliant individuals God has ever put on this earth. That is my belief, anyway. In today's society many, especially on the Left, many believe it to be outdated and irrelevant. I would say Joe Biden and his band of thieves fall into this category. "Oh MJ, you're overreacting some might say." Well, until the Constitution is changed it is the law. Except, it isn't anymore. I refer you to a provision in it, specifically Article IV section four.

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic.

Did you see the words 'protect the States of the Union from Invasion'? It's as plain as the warts on Joe Biden's butt. He, as the pretender to the throne, is tasked the duty of keeping our borders secure. If he fails in the process he is supposed to be removed from office via impeachment. Do I have your attention? I hope so.

Only Mortimer Snerd wouldn't realize the whys of this plan by the Dem-Communists to gain control. The more illegals the more votes for these vermin forever. 



No comments: