Thursday, January 27, 2022

My Nominee For The US Supreme Court

 Ol' Joe promised while he was campaigning for his office he would appoint a Black women to the highest court in the land if appointed president. Yesterday, he reiterated this promise. It's one of those stated to gain votes. Remember, he also promised during his term he was going to cure cancer.

Anyway, instead of just a black women why not nominate one who would please all men while pleasing his constituents. 

The word on the street is, and pundits enjoy throwing out names, is it's going to be Kamala for the Court thereby opening up the veep spot to Hillary or Mike Obama. Or, and this is beyond what even Stephen King could think up: Pelosi announced she's running again for the 180th time. Is it possible Joey boy would appoint her vice-prez if Kammy The Girl took was on the Court? It boggles the mind.

I have a better idea. I want a looker; someone who would cause my teeth to chatter. One who would force me to stare at her 'virtues' and not listen to the pap flying out of her pie hole.

Therefore, I'm rooting for Halle Berry to get the job. See what I mean.



No comments: