Saturday, January 22, 2022

Thank God Almighty I'm Free At Last

 I may have to make a print out of this information and carry it with me when I make trips. I know certain folks will scoff. It's like when I went to Spectrum to find out why their stupid tv network sucks guts. I walked in the front door and was lambasted for not having a mask so I pulled my shirt up over my nose.

The store operator told me it wouldn't count because it wasn't an official mask. You the ones. The kind that are made in China by slave labor that cost two cents to make. Anyway, I did what any normal red blooded American would do. I left the store.

Here goes----------------------.

Researchers examined COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations from May through November 2021 in California and New York. The research team examined case and hospitalization rates among four cohorts of people: the unvaccinated and previously uninfected, the vaccinated and previously infected, the unvaccinated with a previous COVID-19 diagnosis, and the vaccinated with a previous COVID-19 diagnosis.

The study found that the natural immunity obtained through recovering from a bout of COVID-19 gave people a much greater degree of protection against the Delta strain of COVID-19 than receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.

https://trendingpolitics.com/cdc-study-natural-immunity-beats-vax-against-delta-variant-ethom/

No comments: