Wednesday, June 29, 2022

And It's Only Taken 3 Days To Screw Up-------------------Again

 I do my best work when I write off the top of my head. Besides, I don't have to waste time doing factual research. If you're a woman reading this you won't understand. If you're a man you will. It was all a part of God's Plan. Ever heard of Adam and Eve and an apple. I think I'll have another beer.

Once again, in my minds eye, I have to wonder why people vote Democrat. The past two days should cause these voters to commit hari-kari or something close. That's pretty extreme. Genital mutilation is always a good alternative to death.

Here's a few of tidbits that crossed my mind. Joe Biden gave Hunter $100,000 to cover his bills and $30,000 of this went to pay the services of Russian hookers. Joe Biden has spent the past five years adamantly proclaiming he never, not once, talked to his son about his business dealings with Russia, China(the entire world) and now we have him on tape exposing hisself for being, well, Joe being Joe. He lied, again. 

In San Antonio 53 migrants suffocated to death in the back of a semi-truck as they tried to circumvent our border laws(of which we have none). The White House tells us this administration has absolutely nothing to do with it. 

In California two Mexicans were arrested in control of 150,000 fentanyl pills, enough to kill every man, woman and child in Los Angeles along with the rest of southern California. These two dudes were released the very next day because the judicial system said they were considered non-violent. My suspicion is they skeedaddled back to Mexico. I mean, drug cartels watch out for their own unless they need to kill them. 

The current administration is contemplating building abortion facilities on federal land. I can see it now. "Honey, let's visit Yellowstone. And bring along you niece who needs to get rid of a lump."

Not bad, huh, this 'off the top of my head' thingy. Stick around. The day's only begun.


No comments: