Monday, June 27, 2022

What's The Big Deal On Abortion

 Here we go again. It's 'Ready-Fire-Aim' from the Looney Left. I wonder how many people have read the entire Supreme Court verdict. Probably not many. I'll wager most people who are doing the violent protesting think abortion is banned. This is the silliness. There's still abortion. Did you know abortion could be performed in some states post birth? Yep, it's true. Since I've become a state's rights person(The South shall rise again) the idea of THE PEOPLE, not a Nancy Pelosi type, making laws is more than appealing to this Iowa boy.

The thing is abortion is up to each state to decide for themselves. I reiterate, I like this. The people will decided. I was watching Mark 'The Great One' Levin last night and he had on a guest who stated it has to be one of the few times in American history when a federal body has said that they don't want to decide. Wow! 

Ignorant me. During the abortion revelations from last week I found out 60% of abortions are performed at home using a pill. We're talking around 450,000 dead babies and none of them had their spinal chords snipped. That's a lot of money down the drain that could have gone to Planned Parenthood or other private doctors of doom. 

I might have to reverse opinion on an age old saying: "The more things change the more they stay the same." Whew! I don't believe, when it comes to the government, anything will stay the same------except for the nabobs in congress.

No comments: