Thursday, June 30, 2022

What's Their Real Sex Plan?

 I'll make this short and simple. With the blessing of Joe Biden the Dept. of Justice(on the advice of the always lustful and sexy Rachel Levine), is threatening lawsuits against states who want to enact laws to protect children from puberty blockers and genital mutilation. 

The Biden administration is letting teenagers know that have their backs if they want a penis removed or a vagina created; that they will support them if these youngsters decided they want their breasts removed. I sort of remember when I was 13. I sometimes had a difficult time figuring out if I wanted to watch Bugs Bunny or The Flintstones cartoons. And then when I did decide on Bugs about halfway through I changed my mind and wished I'd picked Barney and Fred so I'd turn the channel. Breast removal, however, isn't comparable to changing from WHO-TV to KRNT-TV. https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/athena-thorne/2022/06/29/wow-they-really-want-to-do-this-delusional-democrats-advance-transgender-bill-of-rights-n1609155

Continuing on with the administrations sex fetish there's a movement afoot to encourage girls 15 and under to find places for abortion that do not require parental consent. What next? Could it be Biden or another member of his group explaining why taking showers with their children is a good thing?

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/shocking-white-house-encourages-15-or-younger-girls-to-get-abortions-without-parental-consent/






No comments: