Sunday, June 26, 2022

When We Ceased To Be

 Yeah, I remember when the Roe v. Wade decision came down half a century ago. I was so angry I set fire to a number of cars in downtown Boone Iowa. I was so upset I took a shotgun and ravaged the state capitol building in Des Moines. I am such a liar! I didn't do anything like what's stated previously and neither did anyone else. We went with the law, like it or not.

It doesn't seem to be that way today with what's transpired a couple days ago. Maxine Waters called for------wait for it---------an insurrection. So did hundreds of other communist leftists in this country. The one that scared me most came from our Sec. of Defense, Lloyd Austin.

The Pentagon has made the announcement that it will refuse to recognize any abortion laws springing from the Supreme Court’s decision that there is no guaranteed right to abortion in the U.S. Constitution.Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III issued a statement on on Friday regarding the Supreme Court’s ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. https://trendingpolitics.com/the-pentagon-announces-it-will-refuse-to-follow-any-state-laws-restricting-abortion-access-knab/

When a nation has lost the military they've lost all.

No comments: