Saturday, June 25, 2022

Trust The Amish

 Today I received a number of pictures from a buddy who lives in Fairbank, Iowa which is situated on farmland thirty miles east of Waterloo which is ten miles east of New Hartford which is sixty miles east of Webster City. Regardless, Fairbank is holding Amish Days this week-end. I'm not sure what happens unless they light candles when the sun goes down. 

Fairbank has a population of 1,111 hearty souls. I know this because I spent a week there one night so I'm an expert on the history of the town. Actually, it's a tremendous community; people helping people and all that jazz and this includes the Amish.

The picture tells the tale, folks. Ya' gotta love the Amish: The Iowa Hawkeyes and Donald Trump on the back of a horse buggy. It doesn't get any better than this.



No comments: