Sunday, December 17, 2023

A House Of Horrors

 “The sexual perversion that goes on in Washington. I mean, being kind of a young guy in Washington, the average age is probably 60 or 70.”

“And I look at all these people, a lot of them that I’ve looked up to through my life, I’ve always paid attention to politics, guys that then all of a sudden, you get invited to like, well, “hey, we’re going to have kind of a sexual get together at one of our homes. You should come.” And I’m like, what did you just ask me to come to? And then you realize they’re asking you to come to an orgy.”

“The fact that there’s some of the people that are leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country, and then you watch them do a key bump of cocaine right in front of you, and it’s like, this is wild.”

                                           Madison Cawthorn-former member of House of Representatives

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/i-told-you-former-rep-madison-cawthorn-reacts/

No comments: