Monday, December 25, 2023

'Peace On Earth. Good Will To Men'

 One of the reasons, and there are many, for enjoying Christmas is because of it's 'normality'. By that I mean people do the same thing the same way every year. Some would call them traditions and this is a good thing unless, of course, one of your so-called traditions is unloading your shotgun into the night sky or protesting naked on Main Street.

One of the best parts of the day for me is to take a break from the news. Have you ever noticed the media has a habit of promoting 'Peace on earth, good will to men' stories on Christmas Day? But tomorrow, rest assured, we can go back to shooting, robbery and rape stories.

I did want to say 'thank you' to all who tune in to this amateurish blog. Yesterday, December 24, 2023 saw a record set for page views. The number came in at 13,357. In a way I feel badly for these folks and want to say, "Get a life," but I won't because this would be cruel and unkind.

I'm offering my very best on this day to all. Please take a moment to thank the Lord for the blessings you've received this past year.




No comments: