Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Trump To End Birthright Citizenshiip

  • "We're the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States ... with all of those benefits," Trump continued. "It's ridiculous. It's ridiculous. And it has to end." 
  • Trump was correct in stating that the United States is the only country to provide birthright citizenship.  Every country in Western Europe bans birthright citizenship and only two African nations do. So, Trump erred on  a couple of nations on the Dark Continent. Big whoop.
  • Regardless, it makes sense to me and in my mind I'm what counts along with my pocketbook.
  • Liberals will scream bloody murder if Trump signs an executive order and I'm sure it'll go all the way to the Supreme Court. But Trump has the Constitution and the 14th amendment on his side.

No comments: