Thursday, October 25, 2018

How To Mess With Peoples Minds

There is an Iowa family of three staying at my home overnight. They were on their way to State College Pennsylvania to watch the Hawkeyes play Penn State this coming Saturday.

 We went to lunch today at the Rusty Bucket in the beautiful suburb of Dublin, Ohio adjacent to Columbus. Everybody knows Columbus is the home of The Ohio State Buckeyes.

All four of us were sporting Iowa gear and as we sat down one of the patrons asked why we were in town. Being the wise guy that I am I said that were here to watch the Iowa-Ohio State game on Saturday. This guy started laughing and told us the Bucks had a bye week. Well, we sort of sighed in disgust then said the only thing we could do was drive back home to Iowa.

I love playing tricks on people except now he'll think I-O-W-A does stand for Idiots Out Wandering Around.

No comments: