Friday, May 7, 2021

"Guess What? I Lucked Out."

 For years I've considered myself a very lucky guy when it comes to the greater aspects of life. As a 22 year graduate from college I resigned myself to the fact I'd be headed for boot camp then off to some god forsaken village in Vietnam. As it turned out a few weeks before I was 'forced' to visit my draft lady in Boone, Mary McCoy, I came down with what can best be described as a belly ache so I visited my local witch doctor and lo and behold he said I had an ulcer of one kind or another. When I visited Ms. McCoy(I'd known her for years and she had a reputation of always getting her man) she told me to forget it. The ulcer kept me out of possibly fragging myself. I later found out I didn't have an ulcer and immediately went to Mary to tell her. Hah! I lied about that last part.

Well, researchers have done a study on bald men and Covid. It seems these guys have 2.5 greater chance of getting the virus than do we with a massive bush on the top of our heads. 

This gives me an opportunity for an idea. What if I cut of my excess hair and have it transplanted on the heads of 'baldies'? I'd make a million and they'd convince themselves their disease free. My mind never stops working.

No comments: