Friday, May 7, 2021

The Marryin' Kind


I take great pride in appreciating the finer things in life. It's no secret, not even from The Queen, that I appreciate the female form. When I'm in an airport it doesn't bother me to sit around for four or five hours. Ladies such as the one posted here abound.

For some reason I gazed at this photo and conjured up what I thought she might be like in real time. I doubt she's ever cursed and not once in her life did she have a blemish on her face. She never has to have her teeth cleaned, either. Her first words in the morning and the last of night would be, "Honey, I'm so lucky to have you for a husband. Why don't you tomorrow go golfing then after drink beer with your buddies until 2 am.

As a side note, when I was five I thought Snow White was a real live person.

No comments: