Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Whatever Decision You Make Be Informed

 Here's the story. I have only one person on my email 'send to' whereby I can send alternative info on the vaccine shot(s). Every other person has taken the shots via duress from their spouses or they've gotten in line as do certain cows, sheep and hogs, deliriously moving along toward their ultimate fate, whatever it is. I'm flabbergasted at the response I receive from people who have been jabbed when they find out 'I'm thinking about it'. I've been labeled with such denigrating phrases it's beyond the pale. Such is life. http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2021/05/whatever-decision-you-make-please-make.html

The Queen hasn't as yet given me advice on the subject one way or the other. She's doing something most wives don't consider, she keeps her pie hole shut. I suspect you all know by now who wears the pants in this family said he as a frying pan was about to come down on the side of his head.

No comments: