Now what happens? Instead of 800,000 dying OF Covid the number is 'slightly' less. I had an interesting conversation with Her Majesty yesterday morning. A year ago she asked if she could get vaxxed. I think she was holding off because I wanted more info on side effects. For some reason the word thalidomide jumped into my head. Also, a study was released three days ago saying women's menstrual cycles increased by 19 hours monthly. I say, don't mess with what God created. Menstrual cycles are sort of important when it comes to creation. The Queen didn't want to be disloyal to me which is nice and I said, "If you want the vaccinations get them." And she did.
In our conversation, and this is the first time I've ever heard her say on any subject, "Honey, you were right about vaccinations." And then the earth shook and mountains fell to the ground.
I don't know if I was right considering what the CDC told us. But, I do know I don't trust the government. I mean, during that period running up to the election of 2020 Biden, Harris and the MSM told us not to get jabbed. If Trump was involved then the vaccines were worthless and deadly. Okay, I took them at their word.
I'm lucky in that I have good memories about living in this country when the main job of the government was to protect us from foreign and domestic enemies. I remember the times when, as kids, we jumped in the car on Sunday evenings and went for a ride. Our parents would comment on the scenery and we'd do this for a half hour then top it off by stopping at the A&W root beer stand and we didn't even have to get out of the car. The servers had a tray and brought it to us. The best of times were the 50's.
I remember those times when as kids and out playing baseball we'd get thirsty and to quench it we'd turn on a garden hose and get our fill. And the hose could be attached to somebody's house who we didn't know. Try that today and you'll get shot---or worse.
So, I'm not going to gloat about this sickness. It'd be the same as running up to a family with kids in Kroger's all wearing masks and me telling them they're killing their kids. I wouldn't do that. But I think it.
Always remember what Ronald Reagan said about potential enemies: 'Trust but verify'.

No comments:
Post a Comment