Friday, March 2, 2018

And The Loser Party Thinks They're Going To Win In '20

Let's face it, transgender bathrooms were a loser. An emphasis on cakes for homosexuals weren't exactly on most folks radar. Not mine, anyway. I could care less if there was a transgender flag. That seems to be what the Democrats wanted in '16 and onward.

I'm more concerned with my children and grandchildren. Want to know what's crucial in their lives? This is going to sound ridiculous but my three kids in their 40's and raising my ten grandchildren sort of like having money to put food on the table, paying their electric bill and sending their kids to school providing the cash for pens, pencils, paper and other dumb stuff like buying jerseys for their athletic teams.

According to stupid polls that I don't trust, what Americans want is:this: Immigration/border security along with “gun control/Second Amendment” are the issues that voters care most about going into the 2018 midterm elections while Russia “collusion” ranks dead last, according to the latest USA Today/Suffolk University poll.

Shoot, every once in awhile, and lets forget the serious stuff, I'd think my kids would like to have the money to take their kids to the zoo.

No comments: