Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Who Knew? Whales Can Speak



Bloated land whale, leftist kook and notorious waster of good celluloid film stock, Micheal Moore, has a message for the Anti-Trump Resistance forces - Your  Mid-Term Vote Is All About Impeachment.  At a Town Hall meeting with Bernie Sanders and Lizzy Warren, Moore's  epic stupidity was once again, as they say in the moving picture business, the night's feature presentation. 
“I am optimistic. I have a thread of optimism still in me. I believe we will, in November, see a tsunami of people coming to the polls and after that I hope you, both of you, and the other senators, do their job,” Moore said during a town hall on “Inequality in America: The Rise of Oligarchy and Collapse of the Middle Class” organized by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) Monday evening. 
“We have a Democrat running in my district in Michigan right now to unseat the Republican,” he added. “I went to hear him speak and the first words out of his mouth were, after he said he was for single-payer healthcare and all these other good things, and that he was an Iraq veteran, he said, I want you to know that in this election you are not electing a member of the House of Representatives. You are electing the jury for the impeachment of Donald J. Trump. Never forget that over these next few months.”
Diogenes Middle Finger

No comments: