Friday, March 2, 2018

'Chubby Cheeks' Is In Big Trouble

PJ Media Coffee Break Featured Image

A 24-year-old Democrat activist from Beverly, Massachusetts, has been chargedwith sending threatening letters containing white powder to Donald Trump Jr. and several other people.
Daniel Frisiello has been charged with "five counts of mailing a threat to cause injury and five counts of making hoax threats, after allegedly sending letters containing powder to five different addresses" last month.
PJ Media

I don't know what it is with these people. Do they actually think they can get away with stupid acts. Think about it. There are cameras everywhere to catch your actions from picking your nose to scratching your butt. Fingerprint identification? Oh, that's for the other guy. DNA? Why not lick a stamp and see how far that gets you.

I'm happy I'm an honest person. Prison would be hell for me. I'd be crying like a baby.

No comments: