Monday, July 26, 2021

Because I Said So That's Why

 We the people can't and shouldn't believe anything we hear anymore. Do you trust the media? No!

As a kid growing up in Boone, Iowa I attended Sacred Heart School until the 9th grade when I left for the heathen public school or that's what the nuns told my dad.

The nuns were sacrosanct in what they said and it was drilled into our pathetic little minds from day one. The common phrase was, "Sister said" and if she said it then it must be true. One day, as a first grader I went home and told my parents Sister said God was a String Bean. Of course, I was laughed into the basement but I still believed that someday for dinner I might eat--------------. You get the picture, right? You don't suppose Sister Mary Calasanctus said that God was a Supreme Being and I misinterpreted her words?

The point I'm going to try and make is when I write certain things many of you will more or less take it for granted that I am smarter than the Wizard of Oz and then some moron pulls back the curtain and exposes me. When in actuality the interpretation might be something different.

In the last couple of days I have read stories, don't know if there true or not, that in the month of July to date individuals from 159 different nations have been stopped at our southern border. My oh my, I thought Kamala was tasked to keep the southern triangle folks out. Some of these folks came from India. It'd be nice if the members of the Squad who hate this country would explain why so many are trying to get in unless they know they get free stuff for doing nothing.

I read that people from this country who go to Mexico via car or plane then return must take a Covid test. Amazingly, those others who cross the border can come in at their will without interference. We allow folks to come into Arizona and Texas freely but Canadians are a no go. I have a number of Canadian friends. They'd be shocked to know they're horrible disease infested scum.

Do you know what's perplexing? There are hundreds of American citizens who have never been arrested for as much as a traffic violation languishing in federal prisons because they were caught taking pictures in the U.S.Capitol on January 6. They are not allowed bail and one of them was beaten by prison authorities so badly he lost an eye. So, why is it Antifa thugs are released without a charge but real Americans are forced to succumb to a corrupt government? Do you ever think about this or am I just making it up?

I have a solution to the media nonsense of trying to gain viewership and Ronald Reagan sort of said it when he stated, "Trust but verify." Except, I'm such a curmudgeon I don't trust and that's why I verify.

Here's a story you might think I'm making up. Phony governor of California, Gavin Newsome, stated that those unvaccinated are as dangerous as drunk drivers. Really? Tell that to many parents. The NFL is requiring plays without vaccinations to wear a wrist band a different color than those who are. In California again people are not allowed in restaurants and bars without proof of vaccination. I'm so happy I don't live there but in Ohio I do believe we're about to go through another Covid scare. The Columbus city schools had initiated a policy that kids must wear masks in schools. And many will applaud this move.

The Queen is out of town and I don't cook so I've become a huge fan of Popeye chicken sandwiches. I went through the drive thru this afternoon and placed my order. As I drove to the pick-up window I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a white guy, by himself, with windows rolled to the top wearing a mask. I say, white guy, because the Left is blaming Republicans for not following through on Biden's mandates. Folks, it's a ruse. The greatest part of the population who refuses to be vaccinated are those who consistently vote Democrat and I'm talking my Black brethren. See what I mean? Verify and still don't trust.

I have one I'd like for Biden voters to answer for me. I've been laughed at and ridiculed with abandon for my belief the election was stolen from Trump. Okay, go with it but let me ask you this. There is a recount in Arizona with more on the way in Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania. If Trump didn't come close to defeating the pitiful one why is there such madness from the Left via their lawyers to stop these recounts? Wouldn't they, the dopes, want to show us how utterly stupid we are? Just askin'.

There are congressional elections coming up August 2 for the House of Representatives. I was seriously considering throwing my hat in the ring then I remembered, I don't steal nor lie. It must be horrible to be a politician and fake your way through life. You all have read about the Texas Democrats who walked out of a voting rights bill and fled for DC. They abandoned their elected duties. They've been cheered by other Democrats. Did you know these people are on a $220 dollar per day diem. I wonder what the poor people in Texas who are paying the tab feel about this. But, they're politicians so who gives a flying crap?

No comments: