Friday, July 16, 2021

More Great Quotes From You-Know-Who

 

  1. "HARRIS / BIDEN Administration"
  2. "I don't count drunk driving as a felony."
  3. "Let's clap for that, you stupid blackguards!" (or: "bastards")
  4. "It's a right, for people to have badakathcare."
  5. "You know, the r-rapidly rising, ah, ahm, in with, ah, with ah, I don't know, with ah – "
  6. "I'M GOING TO BEAT JOE BIDEN."
  7. "An independent analysis found that my plan will slash the cost of prescription jugs by 60%."
  8. "to create good-paying union jobs, to litter the promise of America"
  9. "put millions of citizens on a path to citizenship."
  10. Biden accused the president of telling a "ball-faced lie."
  11. veterans of "Wool War II."
  12. "we can prisclaim the Palmist, what the Palmist ..."
  13. Tim Alberta asked Biden about being the oldest president ever, and Biden asked, "What about WINSTON CHURCHILL? "
  14. "I'm a Democratic candidate for United States Senate — vote for the other Biden " (said in 2020).
  15. "We'll make sure it's not quality; we'll make sure it's only affordable."
  16. "Doug Emhoff, uh, Kamala's WIFE,"
  17. "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as White kids."
  18. "my deceased wife is a teacher."
  19. "I mean, shylocks who took advantage"
  20. "I'm Joe Biden's husband, Joe Biden."

No comments: