Thursday, July 15, 2021

"Oh Dear God, Strike Me Down Dead"

 Back some twenty or so years ago I used to enjoy late night television, specifically, The Jay Leno Show. He had a kinds of schticks to create laughs but one that I thoroughly enjoyed were his man on the street interviews. Leno would ask questions of people and get the silliest of answers. As an example, he might say to a person, "Who was the president during the Civil War?" The person would hem haw around then respond with, "Oh, I don't know. Was it Paul McCartney?" It was an endless parade of the ill-informed.

So, I thought I'd give you a present day quiz. Who is the Sec. of State? Are you thinking? Do you know? I doubt it. I'll give you a clue. His brothers names are Winken and Nod. Still don't know. The guy's name is Anthony Blinken. Are you still clueless? I'd say you and the great percentage of citizens are. 

Now for the 'strike me down dead' statement.

Our government on the orders of Joe Biden and presented by Sec. Blinken made an announcement yesterday that should cause us all to say, "What the hell is going on?" Blinken stated that the United States has contacted the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to come into our country and determine the amount of racism, white supremacy, systemic racism, blah, blah, blah to determine, in my words, why we are such and evil crappy nation.

Wait, it gets worse. Who do you suppose are these nations to call us a scourge on the earth? Try these on for size and I'll only give you a few. One is Somalia then Venezuela, Cuba, Russia and China.

If you added up the numbers of people murdered and being murdered this very day due to genocide by these five it would add up to millions. Oh, I forgot Pakistan. This is a Muslim nation that takes gays and lesbians and cuts off their limbs, stones them to death then throw them off tall buildings in that order.

If any of you out there can justify these clowns and their policies I'd be interested in knowing why.

No comments: