Sunday, July 25, 2021

Nothing To See Here. Move Along

 Normally, I'll read certain stories and then my brain explodes. I become livid with anger and then want to jump in my car and run down as many of the Antifa crowd as possible. Know what? It'd be silly just as it's ridiculous to get insane over what our politicians do.

For instance, I read the following story and went into my 'ready, fire' aim' mode then I calmed down and thought why should I get upset? This kind of cow scat happens every day.

"The Department of Justice (DOJ) this week moved to drop charges against five Chinese researchers accused of concealing ties to the Chinese military, including one who was detained last year after taking refuge in China’s consulate in San Francisco."

You must understand I'm not personally affected the same way I'm not bothered by the fact that Biden dropped all charges against Blue state governors who murdered nursing home elderly. Like hell I'm not.



No comments: