Friday, January 20, 2023

Eggcelllent Information

 When it comes to eating food I'm not real particular. In other words, put it in front of me and in a few minutes 'whatever' will magically disappear. For breakfast, when I do have it, the most popular for item me are scrambled eggs. I'll take three then whip them into a frenzy and microwave for 90 seconds and, viola, I'm ready to go.

Lunch is the same. My most popular meal is tomato soup. These two delicacies soup and eggs, have been my staple for around seventy years. "Hey, habits are hard to break."

I'm sure by now you've noticed the price of eggs is through the roof. Here in Central Ohio one can expect to fork over $4.00 at a minimum. In California eggs are going to $8.00 so they have double trouble. One, the cost of eggs and, two, they have to live there. It's gotten so bad in California people coming back to this country from Mexico are being arrested for being egg smugglers.


I happened to do a modicum of research on the origins of the avian flu disease causing us to get rid of millions of egg laying birds. Would you care to guess where this disease originated? Three, two, one: It's China. Am I off base or does every disease come from that land? Remember the Swine Flu? It, too, came out of China. If I didn't know better I'd say the ChiComs are trying to wipe out the world's populations. 


I do have some positive info for you. I'm sure we've all visited a site call gasbuddy.com to locate the least expensive dispenser of fuel. Well, you can now go to eggbuddy.com.  The trouble with this site is it's for sale so if you're interested you can get in on the ground floor. I don't know about you but it's getting ridiculous as to what we have to go through to eat a damned egg.

No comments: