Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Making Good Decisions Isn't Easy

 Are you a good decision maker? I mean when to comes to really big decisions does life work out especially good for you. I have a history of making lousy decisions and it's because I tend to be one of those who follows this mind thought: 'Ready-Fire-Aim'. I don't want it to be this way but it is what it is.

For the last couple days I've been thinking about monumental decisions I've made in life and I can come up with two; The first occurred on July 20, 1969 when Neil Armstrong when walked on the moon. I know this because I proposed to Her Majesty at the same time.  Fifty-three years later I can still say this was a very good decision.

The second decision I made that turned out to be 'wundebar' was not getting vaccinated during this Covid debacle. For the past couple years I have daily researched the pro's and con's of getting jabbed and I've come to the conclusion it's bogus on a world-wide scale and its side effects are killing people on a daily basis. 

There are only two other acquaintances of mine who exchange Covid information with me. I've lost too many 'friends' over the past few months because of my stance. They either vehemently disagree with me in my assessments or----you can fill in the blanks on the other reasons. 

If you happen to have questions on this subject or might simply be searching for another viewpoint and wish to keep an open mind please open the link provided. Knowledge based on research is good for the soul. https://www.realityshed.com/2023/01/16/this-week-in-died-suddenly-globalist-left-normalize-folks-dropping-dead-while-claiming-vaxx-cant-be-the-cause/


No comments: