Monday, April 18, 2022

By The Numbers

 I've never been a huge fan of numbers. The reason for this is from the beginning of my primary education I sucked at doing math; never could understand why I couldn't subtract a larger number from a smaller one.  And, please, do not get me started on fractions unless you want a baseball bat to say hello to your nose.

One item on today's agenda is I do know about the number of illegal immigrants Joey B. has allowed to come across this border. As it now stands 752,000 have walked or swam across waters to get to the promised land according to his government figures. 

If you can't quite grasp the 700 thousand plus figure it's more than the City of Boston; more than the population of Columbus, Ohio. And, in addition, 23 known terrorists we're apprehended at our southern border. So, if we were able to snag 23 folks who want to kill us how many do you suppose made it through? How many are living and plotting to kill us who are within a mile of our children and grandchildren?

If you don't want to think about it that's okay. I'm sure, on your television, there's a re-run of a major league baseball game.

No comments: