Thursday, April 21, 2022

"I'm Still A Lesbian In A Man's Body"

 It's getting crazier and crazier out there today. By 'there' I mean the world as we know it. It was in the early 2000's I began to notice an emphasis being placed on gays and trannies in this country. Even then I scoffed because I knew they were few in number. Now, in 2022, the numbers are the same but our Democrat leaders are telling us we're being overrun with boys and girls who want to be what they aren't.

Truth be told the number of gay and lesbians in this country runs to around 2.5% of the population. As for transgenders, well, there around 1% of the confused. 

Schools are promoting sexual confusion. I don't know what it is about teachers that they think they have the power to transform children into something they aren't. As a former high school teacher of twenty years, and I mentioned this to a friend the other day, kids are easy targets because they like to be told what to do.

I came across an interesting article in PJ Media on this subject. 

"When I was a teenager, the cool kids smoked cigarettes. Today they cut off their weiners.

A mom writing for Substack’s “Parents with Inconvenient Truths about Trans” is claiming that her kid went full trans-tard after going to a new, woke, trans-happy school."

In retrospect, and I've felt this way for years, I should have written a book on my sexual tendencies back in the Turbulent Sixties. I like being a lesbian in a man's body. Nothing will ever change me.

Yesterday, Jen Psaki told the press "Teachers should talk to kindergartners about whether they are a boy or a girl." Can you imagine? Some of these teachers don't even know if they're a boy or girl. And, why can't mom and dad be the ones to decide instead of some horn dog gay/lesbian.?

No comments: