Thursday, April 28, 2022

Would You Do This?

 I'm not a big fan of putting bumper stickers on my car to let people know my sentiments on various aspects of life. I mean, who in their right mind wants a brick thrown through their rear window. Oh, I did break my vow last fall when I pasted a 'Let's Go Brandon' sticker on the upper left hand corner of my car window but I knew it would be taken one of two ways; Some who saw it would laugh and others would ask themselves, "Who's Brandon."

A person can tell a lot about those who put stickers on their car. For instance, one of the more popular ones has one word; 'COEXIST'. When I see this one I think college professor and most assuredly a female liberal. 

I've seen two Biden/Harris bumper stickers in the Columbus, Ohio area. One was on the vehicle of a fortyish guy. it was easy to tell he was a union guy especially since there were rust spots all over his car and the right rear axle was broken. The other was a young kid driving an auto about the size of a caterpillar.

What I haven't seen are folks sporting Biden/Harris clothing gear. I mean, these folks are stupid but could they be that stupid?


No comments: