Saturday, April 16, 2022

"Mask Up Everyone"

 The big news story in Columbus, Ohio is our Rino governor, either for the second or third time, as the dreaded Covid. His symptoms according to the radio: runny nose, aches in his body, sore throat, and tiredness. Poor guy. Or, could it be the flu?

A year ago I read a report on the benefits of masks. Only two countries in the world have done extensive tests; one in Denmark and the other in Thailand. Their results were that masks have the same benefit as would a chain link fence keeping out mosquitoes. https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/masks-fail-their-latest-test?s=r
And what other tests have been conducted since the first two? Absolutely none------zero, zip, nada. There was a Fauci update on the subject of masks recently. He stated they don't work but we needed to convince people to stay alert.
I used to walk through areas where masks wearing dominated; places like Kroger's, churches, any place where people congregated and I'd think to myself, "Idiots!". I don't do this anymore. My pooch, Charlie, has special places to do his daily constitutional. He's a creature of habit in this regard. People are the same. 

No comments: