Wednesday, April 20, 2022

She's My Heroine

 First, is it okay to write the word, heroine? I think in the world of fruits and nuts them makes me a bad person. She can't be a hero but, then again, being a heroine denotes forbidden genders. I know I'm preaching to the choir but I'm only trying to illustrate the absurd by being absurd.

Regardless, now that the masks are gone(for the time being) I'm going back to my normal life which seems silly because I never wore a mask except under pain of having my testicles removed.


My question about the rescinded mask mandate is, what the heck took so long?

I saw a clip of former Missouri senator, Clair McCaskill, on MSNBC last night. She is a She was asked her opinion on the mask removal mandate and came out with a doozy of a response. Said the former D senator, "This is ridiculous(to pass the mandate). Think of the millions of lives that have been saved. God blessed me when he gave me the common sense to ignore these iguana's. 

Know what else is cool? The judge pictured above is a Republican. She's the one who threw down the gauntlet. I ask you this, have you ever seen a homely female Republican? Have you ever seen a female Democrat who doesn't remind you of bread mold?

The Left wing media is having a conniption fit over the mask over the airplane/train ruling. I wonder why. We've let hundreds of thousands of illegals come across the border not even wearing toilet paper across their faces. 

The Council Bluffs Cowboy posed a question to me in regard to masks and vaxx's. He asked me if I knew of a single politician or Hollywood celeb who died during the PanicDema. I could come up with nary a one. Oh, Henry Aaron died a week after this jab but doctors who checked him out said his demise came about due to natural causes.

Anyway, if you know of any of the above mentioned types who croaked let me know. Otherwise, I'll be required to believe these folks took a fake jab.

No comments: