Wednesday, April 13, 2022

When You're Only A 'Person Of Interest'

 I don't know about you but, being I'm such a nut on knowing the real story, I looked at the accompanying photo of what the New York subway shooter left behind.


I ask you, why would he have a portable phone/radio with him? Just askin'.

And the FBI said: they've had a file on the 'person of interest' for years. I always find it strange the FBI seemingly knows about all these crackpots and yet they somehow still wreak havoc.

The dark-skinned 'person of interest' has a boatload of tweets, and videos and nasty things to say over the years. This may surprise you. He hates Trump and is a big believer of Black Lives Matter but he's still a 'person of interest'. https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/04/12/person-of-interest-in-brooklyn-subway-attack-has-social-media-accounts-full-of-extremism-n549568


No comments: