Sunday, September 30, 2018

Of Mice And Men



About a week ago I wrote about how the bubonic plague might be taking over our condo. It appears we have an infestation of mice aka as little bastards.

Since I snagged my first little guy I've sent three more to mouse heaven. A decision awaits and it'll be made tomorrow after one more night of trap setting. I'll go to Kroger's today, pick up four more traps and place them in strategic positions, mostly in and around the kitchen. In the morning if things go as I want no--- dead mice I'll wait one more day and go through the same routine. If I crush any more I'll be forced to call an exterminator. I'm wondering how much that will set back my bank account.

The only good reason I can see as to why God created those things is to give cats something to toy with.


No comments: