Sunday, September 23, 2018

"Women: You Can't Live With Them And You Can't Leave Them On The Curb To Die"

I've never been nominated for the Supreme Court, Heck, I was never approached to be on my high school student council so I'm highly doubtful any woman I ever dated would ask for her pound of sand.

In high school I dated girls. I dated one in particular from September through April of my junior year. When the basketball season was completed she dumped me. I was crushed but I got over it. Hey, she was my first piece of puppy love.

Anyway, we played a lot of smash mouth, even in her house. Her parents always went to bed early so we could have our private time---if ya' know what I mean. Well, that romance came became less passionate when one night she told me she loved me so much she'd jump in her oven if I asked her to.
I turned the oven to 400 degrees and told her to jump in.

I guess that would be mental assault if I decided to run for political office or wanted to be a Supreme Court Justice.

Women, and guys will understand this, are devious. Get this. When my now wife of 49 years and I were dating she once told me she liked to go fishing. She once told me she loved sports, especially basketball and football. My wife doesn't know the difference between a ping pong ball and a pair of track shoes. My wife assaulted me mentally. She, if being considered for the Supreme Court, should be lambasted by CNN and MSNBC.

This female assault doesn't just start in high school. Chicks become wretches in kindergarten. Understand this. Five year old's don't know the difference between what's inside their panties unless their mother's tell them. Once, when I was five, I played 'inspector' with a neighbor girl. The only thing I knew after we had finished was that she was different than me. I guess you now know I'm not qualified to be on the Supreme Court.

When girls start wearing bras their hormones are running like the Colorado River in springtime. A cute guy is in their midst, a Wally Cleaver type of unsuspecting type of guy, and their claws get long and scratchy. The babe involved in the Kavanaugh case was a 15 year old, barely into her Justa Ginny Junior bra when she had her recollections of physical assault. There are a couple of problems: she had been drinking, she doesn't know the whereabouts of the house and who owned it. She was reminded of the assault while going through couples therapy in 2002. Yeesh!

This Kavanaugh thing is one political ball of female garbage aided by a few phony male politicians.

So, there you have it. "Women: You can't live with 'em and you can't leave 'em on the curb to die.

No comments: