Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The Kavanaugh Problem Might Be Good For Men

I love being a guy. I love everything about it. At my age I'm not afraid of women. Three days ago, as I was standing in line at Kroger Food Store, as I am wont to do, I started chatting with a young woman. She looked at me like I was the Boston Strangler so I said, "Girl, lighten up" Old guys can do this and get away with it.

With this Kavanaugh kerfuffle women are literally screwing themselves and I'll explain why because we don't need their crap.

Let's say  a man works in an office and he's a handsome guy. What are his options? Does he want to go out with a woman who will scrutinize his every movement, criticize his manners and clothing attire or does he want to go with his buddies to a sports bar. I know my choice. When a guy is in a sports bar he can drink as many beers as he desires without a date or his wife saying, "Don't you think you've had enough"? My wife has told me this a thousand times but she never said it when we were single. I told you yesterday women were insanely devious.

When you're in a sports bar with your buddies you can lift your right cheek and fart like a bull moose calling his mate. And then, all your buddies will do the same and you'll all laugh hysterically. Do it with a female around and they'll act like they were Mother Theresa of Lourdes.

Here's an example of why men are so great and women, maybe, aren't so great.

I have a great friend who lives on Arrowhead golf course in Central Wisconsin. One night, after golf, the guys and gals were in the clubhouse. I don't know the guy's name but he goes by Killer. I like him a lot. When he golfs he uses one club for everything, a driver. Regardless, he's my kind of guy. He could give a flying crap about what any thinks about him or what he does. I think he's divorced. I hope so because she wouldn't deserve him.

Here's the guy thing. He told a joke in front of the men and women. It starts this way.

Three morons are in a hunting camp and can't do what they came for because of a massive snow storm. As they're sequestered in the cabin one of the guys suggests they should play a game called 20 questions

The originator of the game said he'd start. He blurts out, "It's something you eat" and immediately the goober next to him yells out, "Is it Moose dick"?

The guys were laughing hysterically and some rolling on the floor. The women shook their heads in disgust at our childish behavior. So, I'm wondering, what jokes make women laugh. Would they be ones about knitting, or going to the art museum or maybe talking about that fun time when they went to Starbucks across the street to buy a crouissant. How about one when they drop their first baby.

Guys have it made really. Sometimes, and I could care less, I'll have ten pair of underwear on the bedroom floor when the Queen's out of town----and I like it. All I want to know is when does she get home.

It's a beautiful life.

2 comments:

Hinz said...

You forgot to mention that when your wife isn’t home you never use air freshener in the bathroom! Yes, it is great to be a guy!

mjloehrer said...

Amen to that.