Monday, September 17, 2018

Did You Poop Today?

A couple of months ago we dropped Spectrum TV. Common sense told me landline, wifi and
 television monthly expenses of $190 were a tad bit high.

I began perusing different alternatives and came across Direct TV and bought the package for $98 a month. Some of my friends who are in the know scoffed at me for my stupidity. They told me they have an array of choices giving them the opportunity of receiving channels from around the world for next to nothing; about $40 dollars a month.

I'm not crazy about Direct. When we have storms of any variety the channel goes blank. I receive a variety of channels dead people wouldn't watch if they could breathe.

With nothing to do today I scrolled down the channel listings I receive and stopped on one particular one that caught my attention. The title is: 'Did You Poop Today'.  My answer to this was yes I did but whose business is it of anyone's aside from myself.

It turns out the channel deals with your intestines. I have to think the Food Channel and HGTV jumped up a notch on the viewer scale.

No comments: